Post by nismos14270r on Jan 25, 2018 10:26:12 GMT -5
I've been hard at work on finishing the sangu for my new suit. As seen in my other thread, I finished the kote in August. Since then, I have finished up the suneate and sode, the haidate is about halfway done. Progress has been a bit slow because I make everything in my studio apartment with hand tools (including painting).
I am going to update the entire project here with albums of my progess, so feel free to ask any questions (or if the links don't work).
Post by nismos14270r on Jan 25, 2018 10:44:51 GMT -5
Finally, the haidate. This is still a work in progress. I have to finish lacing the second leg, and it takes awhile as I am plugging all of the lacing holes with paper as to keep the knots consistent and authentic (sort of) in appearance. Here is the album: www.irista.com/gallery/mhx1gh1pukfx
Post by nismos14270r on Apr 12, 2018 11:10:42 GMT -5
I have been working on this suit for about a year. I finished each piece in about 1-2 months, but the haidate has taken me like 6 months. However, I just finished it today! I'll post some pictures of everything soon.